Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Ripples in the Clouds

Book Review No. 8 -

Book Name - Ripples in the cloud
Author - Glory G Krishnan
Publisher - Swipe pages
Pages - 58

The Book Unfolds here -

This is a beautiful poetry book consists of 30 heart touching poems. The book revolves around the uncertainities and perplexities confronted onboard the voyage of life. The book goes on to unearth the sheer ingredients thronging life whilst attempting to unleash the charm of its mysterious beauty.
"Ripples in the clouds" unfurls the ramp to explore and relish the subtle nuances entailing life as each leaf unfolds a gush of thoughts to bewitch countless hearts.
This is author's debut book, coming from the poetry genre, it soothes your ears and sail beyond your expectations. A commendable effort and great use of words, so deep, that many of you will really go inside the beauty of words.

The poems which really touches my heart was from 10 to 18. Beautifully written and explained through the beauty of words. The book consist of poems of every phases like love, sorrow, pain, fear, happiness etc.

Poems 1 to 10 = Beautifully penned, my heart goes out for her.
Poems 10 to 18 = My favourite poems out of the lot. I was actually imagining the whole situation in my mind.
Poems 19 to 30 = Truly masterpiece. Must read.

One of the most beautiful poetry book i have came across. I urges all to buy this book as soon as possible.

Really excited to read the 2nd part of this masterclass poetry book.

My rating for the book is 4.5/5
Book cover 4.5/5
Poems classification -4.5/5
Poems framing and words used to describe - 5/5

#gograbyourcopiesnow

Available in Swipe pages , Amazon , Flipkart , Amazon E-Book, Google books.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy... Is this review really written by you

    My mind is exploding with countless memories and possibilities all at the same time while reading this. Thoughts which can't be touched upon in this limited comment section here. U really are passionately pursuing life crafting a meaning out of this seemingly random chaotic unorganised series of events. I am triggered by you and inspired by your enthusiasm as always. Keep up the good work coming.

    U will find me in the comments section regularly for sure.

    Hope one day I will write a book and you will review it.

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you buddy.. it means a lot to me..I am waiting for the day to review your book for sure..

      Delete